Daily Japanese Lecture The word of Today

Sponsored Links

Check the Japanese daily lecture now!

Japanese Lesson the word of today

Sponsored Links

Bilingual books is really good for languages learning!!

Sponsored Links
Hi guys , how's your everything ? How's your Japanese studying ?
I hope all of you is fine. But , I not actually ^^; I really disappointed everyday hahahaha


anyway ,


Today I give you one good way for Japanese studying(learning) and details  about it .Bilingual book is really good for languages learning



Bilingual book is really good for languages learning

This is based on my experience. When I was 14 , I found the book about my favorite movie and it it "MATRIX" you know?

Why I bought the book is really simple ! "It is the book of MATRIX"

When I got to home , I opened the book and I noticed "Wow!! I can read Japanese and English both texts from this book!"

Advantage of this way

1,You don't need to use dictionaries 

2,You can check both English and Japanese in same time

3,There are many spoken languages in the movies. So you can learn the real communication Japanese.

Really nice way that using bilingual books .

I still remember the one English phrase learned from MATRIX. It is 

Dodge this!
hehehhe

Oh , and if you buy the bilingual books,  I recommend you to buy the bilingual books of  dramas of family life.

It is good for learning communication Japanese.  



Sponsored Links


Thanks for always reading and sharing on SNS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any comments , requests , advice , etc here

Share Kamonohashi's Japanese lecture blog if you like