Sep 26, 2013
About Japanese cultural heritage Mt.Fuji
On June 26th , the United Nations body selected the mountain as a "cultural" rather than a "natural" heritage site.
The news is really glad for we Japanese . We Japanese really proud of Mt.Fuji.
It's a really beautiful mountain and the highest mountain Japan(3,776m ).
By the way , "How to say Mt.Fuji" in Japanese?
富士(Fuji) means the name of Mt.Fuji and 山(san) means "mountain"
So, The mountain named Fuji
If you have the chance , how about come to Japan to see the Mt.Fuji 富士山(Fujisan) ??
- About Japanese cultural heritage Mt.Fuji
- Have you played very simple and excited music vide...
- Do you know about Japanese KIMONO ??
- Japanese traveling ranking by foreigners
- Practice Japanese by 1 sentence
- I remembered today one story about Japanese food
- OMG!! My blog's one article shared by another webs...
- Actually I want ....
- The idea for Japanese learning -Newspaper-
- Japanese food culture SASHIMI(raw fish)
- Short message
- Very difficult to study wordpress !!! + Today's Ja...
- ▼ Sep 2013 (12)