Daily Japanese Lecture The word of Today

Sponsored Links

Check the Japanese daily lecture now!

Japanese Lesson the word of today

Sponsored Links

Thanks always your ......

Sponsored Links
Hello , Kamonohashi here.

Thanks always checking my stuffs. I always thanks to you.

And , guess what !!

Few days ago I got advice . It was written on YouTube comment area.

I was so glad . I accepted the advice and now I'm doing work to make new video applied  the advice.

Please feel free to tell me your opinion , advises , note , fan letter (lol) more!!


I always think about you like as my brother or sister.

I'm not perfect Japanese teacher but I have the confidence that I'm so friendly for you . Quite different from grimace teacher.

Don't hesitate for anything about me !!

Let me know your opinion , note , advice more on blog comment , YouTube comment
(twitter is not bad , but blog comment and YouTube comment is better)




Kamonohashi
Sponsored Links


If you liked , could you share this article on social?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any comments , requests , advice , etc here

Share Kamonohashi's Japanese lecture blog if you like